Technology. People. Dreams. Actions.
Who we are looking for?
For those searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, and English-speaking environment, and, most importantly, looking opportunities to learn and start your career, you are arriving at the right place.
We are looking for a full-time Accounting Intern to join our company. You will be a part of our Accounting team and support our Accountant in day-to-day tasks. The tasks include:
- Examining expenses and documents submitted by employees
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Recording the accounting voucher to accounting software
- Manage the petty cash fund
- Filing the monthly accounting documents
You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our workplace!
What will you gain?
Gain hands-on experience in accounting practices, learn about accounting documents, software, policies, and processes of an organization
Work with other accountants and caring manager who will accompany you throughout the internship
Challenge yourself and have the opportunities to grow in this field
Become a team member and join all company activities
Improve your English and professionalism, and receive monthly allowance
Continuous opportunities to become official employees
Do you meet these job requirements?
- A ‘good’ level and young fresh graduate or final-year student with Accounting or Auditing major;
- Commitment to full-time work arrangement (final-year students need to finish their courses by the time they start working);
- Long-term career goal in Accounting;
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible;
- High level of accuracy, enthusiasm, confidentiality and responsibility;
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word;
- Fond of working in a Technology company;
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written).
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]