Read, Innovate and put Ideas into Action
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good DevOps Engineer (with experiences in AWS ECS, building Docker Compose and Docker Stack, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodePipeline) to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mind-set of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Contribute to and can lead the design and development of CI/CD process, pipelines, automation services and solutions on various platforms
Deliver technologies and solutions to projects that DataHouse Asia operates and produce clear documents on implemented technologies and solutions
Research, suggest and transfer new technologies to team and others
Improve process and shorten development life cycle
Improve Logging and Monitoring Dashboards for systems that have been implemented
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Proven experience in AWS ECS, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodePipeline.
- Proven experience in Containers: Docker Compose and Docker Stack
- Proven experience in CICD Tools, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions
- Proven experience in configuration management such as Ansible
- Proven experience in Infrastructure Provisioning such as Terraform
- Proven experience in monitor software and infrastucture\
- Has knowledge on networking, security, web server
- Has knowledge on Azure, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Has knowledge on some programming languages like Python, Ruby, Node.JS
- Has knowledge on database design, database query, DBA
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]