Technology. People. Dreams. Actions.
Junior Marketing Coordinator
Who are we looking for?
Aloha, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Coordinator who owns a supportive spirit, open-mindedness and has proficiency in English. You will be a part of our dynamic Marketing team to develop DataHouse Asia Employer Branding.
If you are eager to learn and love to work in a young, dynamic and people-centric environment, we are welcome you to discover this job opening 🙂
What will you do?
01. Brand Communications
- Implement an annual marketing plan that supports the Employment Branding Strategy.
- Regularly update Company’s information, activities; case studies; on social channels such as Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram, and Website with accurate and professional English
- Support to build strong partnerships with stakeholders (Universities, Press, Candidates)
02. Event Organizing
- Take lead on organizing external events for Recruitment & Employer Branding such as Webinar; TechShare workshops, DataHouse Asia open day, TechGen Seminar, etc.
- Maintain & manage candidate database through events
- Conduct research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences; Develop recruitment campaign to meet current and future hiring needs
03. Internal Communications
- Manage internal communications and media (photos, videos, and designs). Coordinate internal marketing and company’s culture
- Manage marketing materials and update out-of-stock items.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- At least 1-year experience of doing Marketing in the IT industry
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills (both English & Vietnamese)
- Ability to work under pressure as work is often challenging and fast-paced, juggle various projects at the same time.
- Seft-motivated, and dare to bring up your own opinions
- Familiar with marketing computer software and social media platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]