Read, Innovate and put Ideas into Action
Who are we looking for?
Are you a creative problem solver, able to lead large-scale, highly innovative projects and to drive the team to success?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Project Manager / Scrum Master to lead our project team(s), taking projects to a successful launch for our partners and beyond.
What are your responsibilities?
Take responsibility for coordinating and driving our team working on project assignments with our partners worldwide
Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting and interfacing with partners
Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time
Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues
Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
Motivate, develop and give directions to team members
Effectively communicate status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior management
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- At least 5+ years of experiences in software development & 2+ years of experience in this position, having full application development to deployment experience
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Life-cycle Management
- Good experience in managing project through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing)
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web or mobile applications
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]