Service Delivery Manager
Read, Innovate and put Ideas into Action
Service Delivery Manager
Who are we looking for?
Service Delivery Manager oversees the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of software engineering services to ensure that we can deliver our services on time, on quality and within budget reaching client satisfaction. He/she also coaches our project managers during project execution.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Service Delivery Manager (SDM). You should demonstrate strong leadership, communication skills, experience with software development project management, be able to work under pressure.
What are your responsibilities?
Collaborating with our sales team to create and negotiate sales proposals with our client.
Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
Collaborating with other managers to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
Providing financial reports and budget outlines to higher managers.
Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing deliveries, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
Drafting new and improving existing project management processes.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of three years working as a technical engineer may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years’ experience managing software development projects.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; professionalism and high senses of responsibility.
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field.
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]