Read, Innovate and put Ideas into Action
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for awesome Software Testers to join our development team. You will be responsible to assess software quality through both manual testing and automation testing. In this role, you should have keen eyes for details, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
Collaborate with team members to develop software packages
Execute test cases (manual and/or automated)
Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
Analyze defected results as inputs for development teams
Report bugs and defects to development teams
Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Proven experience as a Software Tester with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Familiarity with Agile framework and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors; build test plans; design test-cases to mitigate possible risks
- Knowledge of test management tools
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Having experience with mobile testing (Android and/or iOS) is a plus
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]