Read, Innovate and put Ideas into Action
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good UI/UX Designer (all levels) with 1+ years of experience to join our team. The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront in software development cycle. In this role, you should have a mindset of software craftsmanship, and good English communication skills, your spirit of being a good team player and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus.
What are your responsibilities?
Gathering and analyzing requirements
Performing personal research/business domain research; performing usability tests
Creating Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Creating high-level UI design, UI Library; designing best-in-class UX and creating UX documents.
Working closely with Product owners, Project manager, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UI/UX patterns
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Proficiency with design tools as: Figma, Sketch App, Photoshop, AI;
- Proficiency with research methodology;
- UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
- IT background and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: [email protected] - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): [email protected]