Who are we looking for?
We are looking for 1 good Software Test / QC Engineer (the level can be junior, medior or senior) to join our development team. You will be responsible to assess software quality through both manual testing and automation testing. In this role, you should have keen eyes for details and good English communication skills, your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactive towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open-minded for learning gives you a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
- Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team members to develop suitable testing plans
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated)
- Analyze defected results as inputs for development teams
- Report bugs and defects to development teams
- Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
Are you fit with this job requirements?
- Proven experience as a QC Tester with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Familiarity with Agile framework and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors; build test plans; design test-cases to mitigate possible risks
- Knowledge of test management tools
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Having experience with mobile testing (Android and/or iOS) is a plus
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field .
Learning through challenging projects
I get the opportunity to work on and develop through a great variety of assignments. This variation is one of the main reasons why I enjoy working at DataHouse. It is a lot of fun to come up with good and sustainable solutions to challenging problems by thinking creatively together with my colleagues.
In addition, we are represented working to foster a relationship with our partners and potential clients in the US at different cities like Honolulu, Los Angeles and San Francisco from that we have a chance to discover various work-environments and living culture.