DataHouse Asia. Tech Development

Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company that offers customer relationship management services, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It focuses on customer service, analytics, application development, and marketing automation. We gathered a list of Salesforce’s up-to-date key statistics, which will give you a good overview of the upward growth of this giant Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) provider. 

Claiming the Majority of the CRM Market Share 

Salesforce has a 23.9% market share in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), beating out SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and Adobe together (19.4%). It is fair to say that Salesforce is the market leader in CRM applications with that number.  

Increasing Growth in Revenue 

Salesforce has a total revenue of $26.49 billion in its Full Year Fiscal 2022. Revenue grew by 25% from the previous year. Salesforce’s revenue today is 10 times higher than its returns 10 years ago with an annual growth of approximately 29%. 

Expanding Job Opportunities 

There are 56,606 people employed by Salesforce worldwide. Over half of its employees (58%) are based in the United States, while the remaining 42% are spread across 27 other countries. Over the past year alone, Salesforce hired 7,606 new employees, an increase of 15.52%. The number of jobs related to products in the Salesforce ecosystem is expected to exceed 4.2 million between 2019 and 2024. By 2024, Salesforce will also add $1.2 trillion in new business revenue to local economies. 

Leverage Salesforce to Grow Your Business 

Salesforce helps more than 150,000 companies grow their businesses. Spotify, Amazon Web Services, U.S. Bank, Toyota, Macy’s, and T-Mobile are just a few of the companies that rely on Salesforce. 

CRM customers in the professional services industry made up almost 30% of the Salesforce customer base by 2021. Manufacturing (11.1%) and banking and financial services (9.8%) are other core segments. Salesforce’s customers are primarily located in the United States, approximately 62%, followed by European countries.

As we enter the second quarter of the year 2022, it’s worthwhile to remind ourselves of the importance of adopting tools and technologies that are relevant to the industry we are in. Organizations around the world have realized the importance of digitizing their business processes as a result of having suffered from a global pandemic for more than two years. In order to help users navigate through all adversities, Salesforce invests in new collaborations and adds new tools to its platform to help users. Not familiar with Salesforce? Rest assured, our competent resources at DataHouse Asia that specialized in Salesforce will assist you in leveraging Salesforce’s versatility by selecting the most appropriate Salesforce edition, as well as its products and capabilities, for your business goals and industry requirements. Give us a shout and let’s discuss.

Sources:,  Statista,